>> Culturability Phase 2 is organised as a set of meetings and workshops in 2016 and 2017 with experts from cultural and non-cultural stakeholders, including policy-makers, academia and entrepreneurs from culture and creative sectors.
The 1st Meeting took place in Rendsburg on April 14 – 15, 2016.
Upcoming activities are:
- workshop in Riga, Latvia / Social Inclusion & Digital Tools & Gaming / 29-30 Sept 2016
- workshop in Vilnius, Lithuania / Cultural Tourism / Oct 2016
- workshop in Tallinn, Estonia / Digital Tools & Gaming / Feb 2017
- workshop in Gdansk, Poland / Cultural Tourism / 2-3 Feb 2017
- workshop in Pori, Finland / Social Inclusion / 2-3 Mar 2017
- The Final Meeting in Skåne, Sweden, May 2017